GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
The Top Body Challenge and Top Body Nutrition are not formulated to suit any nutrient deficiencies, allergies or any other food related health problems. Please contact us prior to purchasing if you are unsure whether this product is suitable for your dietary needs, and don’t forget to see a Heatlh Professionnal if you have any concern.
The purchase of all digital products, ebooks, pdf downloads and online content is subject to the following terms and conditions. All customers are advised to review these terms and conditions carefully before making any purchase.
- All digital products, ebooks, pdf downloads, resource material, videos and online content are subject to copyright protection. Each digital product, ebook, pdf download and online content sold is licensed to a single user only. Customers are not allowed to copy, distribute, share and/or transfer the product/s (and/or their associated username/passwords) they purchased to any third party or person. In some cases, The TBC CHALLENGE may encrypt, force password and/or stamp license details (including customer name, address etc) on its digital products to ensure additional safety.
- All transactions for purchase of intangible products, ebooks, pdf downloads, resource material, videos and online content are made through payment gateways such as PayPal that use SSL encryption. These payment gateways are safe and secure for using all types of credit cards and debit cards in different countries and your details are not stored during this process.
- In case you are not redirected back to our website after purchase or you do not receive an email from us with a link to the product of your purchase, you can immediately contact us with your transaction details, including the email ID through which the payment was made. We will revert back to you with your product details and download link as soon as possible.
- All purchases made on www.soniatlev.com are non-refundable. Since the products made available here are intangible, we cannot accept any request for refunds. In the case where a purchase error is made please contact us via email@example.com to discuss a resolution.
- By placing an order with The TBC CHALLENGE , you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents’ permission to buy from us) and accept these terms & conditions.
All transfers conducted through The TBC CHALLENGE are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway chosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
The TBC CHALLENGE reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice.
As all of our products are digital they are deemed “used” after download or opening. This unfortunately means we have a strictly no refund policy in regards to dissatisfaction with product. We don’t guarantee any result, just general guidelines. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to see how we can remedy to any technical problem you can meet with the file downloading.
PAYMENT AND CURRENCY DISCLAIMER
All payment amounts are represented in EUR as this is the currency of our host country.
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of France.